IT System Operator
With a staff of around 1,100, Sogeti BeLux holds a prominent position in the IT services sector in Belgium, and is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Sogeti BeLux is part of the Sogeti group, which employs over 20,000 IT professionals around the world. We provide a broad range of IT services in four lines of business (Infra/Cloud, Security, Digital and Testing) and seven domains of expertise. As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients’ needs. Our staff members’ passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff’s commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Are you passionate by IT? Are you looking for a challenge which offers you the opportunity to gain a first experience? Do you like to start in an organization where development and education are central?
You are a self-reliant person and a team player who likes to work in a pro-active environment.
You will be part of the team that is involved in monitoring and permanent control of the systems of our clients, according to the pre-established processes.
As an IT System Operator, you will be responsible for:
- The follow-up of the different applications, platforms, processes, servers, networks and the infrastructure of the Data Center. This is applicable for the IT environments of our clients. You will work at our Service Delivery Center premises (Brussels).
- The follow-up of the batch processing.
- In case of problems, you take the appropriate action within the defined SLA, depending on the priorities and the impact of the incidents. If you can’t solve the problem yourself, you escalate it to the appropriate level.
- You have minimum a technical high school degree.
- You’re familiar with the MS Windows servers and networks. Knowledge of AS/400, Mainframe and/or a monitoring tool is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and you have a good knowledge of Dutch and French.
- You are flexible and willing to work in shifts 24/7 to assure the continuity of our services towards our clients.
- You’re a positive client-and quality-oriented person, with a rigorous approach to work and a real eye for details.
- You are a self-reliant person and a team player who likes to work in a pro-active environment.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
Our contact persons for this vacancy is Stéphanie Van Den Daele.
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92