System Engineer Deployment & Packaging
Have you already developed a certain experience as system engineer and are you passionate about packaging? Are you willing to pursue your career within an organization where people play a central role, and where you can further develop your competencies? Are you interesseted in working in the colsultancy world?
Then you’re probably the System Engineer – Deployment & Packaging we’re looking for!
As System Engineer – Deployment & Packaging you will take care of scripting, packaging and distribution of new software. You will be the 3rd line support for all deployment-related problems.
You will be responsible for the scripting and packaging of new software: standard as well as client specific in-house applications, and their deployment and distribution via SCCM 2010. Creating, maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting and supporting existing packages will also be part of your job, as well as supporting existing packages, updating scripts and automation, Policy and AD Management, and Security patches installation.
During system migrations you will take full responsibility for OS and workstations migration.You will also take care of maintaining et updating documentation & procedures.
- You dispose of a higher diploma in IT or have equivalent experience
- You have several years of relevant experience as a system engineer within one or more of the following domains : system/server, network/ security management and technologies, Microsoft technologies, database administration and technologies.
- You have developed knowledge and experience with MS SCCM and SCOM 2010, and can show good scripting skills (VB Script, ...). As a generalist you have developed skills in the following domains : virtualization, messaging (MS Exchange, Antivirus technologies, Active Directory and Windows servers.
- Next to your technical skills, you have a working knowledge of ITIL
- Achievement of an official certification is a strong plus
- You are willing to be flexible, to adapt to the client’s needs, and are mobile over Belgium
- You can express yourself in English, Dutch and French
- You combine communication skills with a positive, customer-friendly and quality oriented approach.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
Our contact person for this vacancy is Stéphanie Van Den Daele.
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92