Capgemini Group wins three 2021 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Awards
The awards recognize organizations that have successfully deployed programs, strategies, modalities, processes, systems, and tools that have achieved measurable results.
Paris, February 28, 2022 – Capgemini today announced that it has won three 2021 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology awards for its Hot Desk and Answer Generator tools.
The awards recognize organizations that have successfully deployed programs, strategies, modalities, processes, systems, and tools that have achieved measurable results. The program attracts entrants from leading corporations around the world, as well as mid-market and smaller firms.
Capgemini was recognized in the following categories:
- Gold award in the “Best Advance for Learning Under a Crisis” (Hot Desk Tool)
- Silver award in the “Best Advance in Business Automation” (Answer Generator Tool)
- Bronze award in the “Best Advance in Technology for Readapting to the Workplace and Workplace Culture” (Hot Desk tool)
Geetika Mediratta, Practice Leader for Intelligent Automation at Capgemini’s Business Services said, “As organizations adapt to the hybrid workplace they are continuing to look for intelligent solutions that give their employees the confidence to return to office safely, and that drive process efficiency to help build resilient teams. At Capgemini, we’re constantly innovating to provide intuitive, technology solutions that help businesses meet their objectives and improve the employee experience. We are delighted to be recognized for our Hot Desk and Answer Generator tools, which further underlines our focus on providing a frictionless employee experience.”
“Technology has never been more critical for success in human capital management than it is today. We were thrilled to see many new innovations in all areas, but especially related to the future of work,” said Brandon Hall Group Chief Operating Officer and awards program head Rachel Cooke. “Thanks to the many innovations from our Excellence in Technology winners, organizations have many compelling options as they make important decisions on how to leverage technology to drive their people strategies.”
A panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, and Brandon Hall Group senior analysts and executives evaluated the entries based upon the following criteria:
- Product: What was the product’s breakthrough innovation?
- Unique differentiators: What makes the product unique and how does it differ from any competing products?
- Value proposition: What problem does the product solve and/or what need does this product address?
- Measurable results: What are the benefits customers can expect to experience as a result of using this product?
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
About Brandon Hall Group
Brandon Hall Group operates the largest and longest running awards program in Human Capital Management. As an independent HCM research and analyst firm they conduct studies in Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Talent Acquisition and HR/Workforce Management. These benchmark studies help organizations by providing strategic insights for executives and practitioners responsible for growth and business results.
Coupling the research studies with the best practice from the awards, Brandon Hall Group has helped more than 10,000 clients globally and more than 28 years of delivering worldclass research and advisory. At the core of our offerings is a membership program that combines research, benchmarking and unlimited access to data and analysts.
Membership enables executives and practitioners to make the right decisions about people, processes, and systems, coalesced with analyst advisory services which aim to put the research into action in a way that is practical and efficient. Brandon Hall Group has also launched professional certifications for business and human capital management professionals to upskill themselves and gain credentials for career advancement. (www.brandonhall.com)
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (3/23/2022) Capgemini Group’s Connected Marketing offering helps brands enhance customer experience by managing customer data in real-time
- (3/16/2022) Capgemini group recognized as a “Leader” in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data and Analytics Service Providers
- (2/28/2022) Capgemini Group wins three 2021 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Awards
- (2/22/2022) Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader by NelsonHall for its Cloud HR Transformation Services, a 2nd time in a row
- (1/20/2022) Capgemini Group wins three Amazon Web Services 2021 Partner awards
- (1/12/2022) Capgemini Group named a Leader in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix®...
- (11/17/2021) Heathrow extends partnership with Capgemini to provide enhanced experience for travelers and its colleagues
- (11/17/2021) Capgemini Research Institute ranked No.1 for the quality of its thought leadership for the sixth consecutive time
- (11/15/2021) 18th edition of the eGovernment Benchmark: Europe moves towards a new digital government era
- (11/14/2021) Capgemini named a leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ Next-gen Application Development & Maintenance Services reports for 2021