Capgemini Group’s Connected Marketing offering helps brands enhance customer experience by managing customer data in real-time
Capgemini’s Connected Marketing offering is an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities and services that helps organizations disentangle the complexities of marketing in the digital landscape.
Paris, March 24, 2022 – Capgemini has today announced the strengthening of its Connected Marketing offer through the addition of Connected Marketing Engine – a framework and working solution which uses customer data in real time to drive greater business value and deliver more impactful emotional connections. Capgemini’s Connected Marketing offering is an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities and services that helps organizations disentangle the complexities of marketing in the digital landscape. Through this augmented set of services, Capgemini aims to empower marketing teams to reduce complexity and raise business impact.
According to the recent Capgemini Research Institute report, A new playbook for chief marketing officers: Why CMOs should enable real-time marketing to drive sustained growth, rapid growth in ecommerce has heightened the need for real-time insights to accommodate fast-changing customer behavior. Real-time marketing can process, analyze, and leverage data to swiftly enhance digital commerce campaigns, increase brand awareness, customer satisfaction, conversion rates and customer retention.
“One big challenge for marketing teams today is how to deliver relevant content at the right moment – in order to establish a meaningful dialogue with the customer,” says Thomas Dmoch, Connected Marketing Offer Leader, at Capgemini. “With Connected Marketing, we’re empowering organizations to deliver long-term growth through their marketing strategies. Using real-time data, supported by creative content, fast work processes and the right marketing technologies, we enable brands to be just as fast as the customers who are engaging with them.”
“Our students live in a connected world and are the next generation of digital leaders, creators and shapers who will fundamentally change the world we know today. Connected Marketing is critical to the success of engaging with our students – be it for new students only starting their higher education journey or our industry and alumni connections where lifelong learning is paramount for success. Capgemini’s Connected Marketing services and the engagement they provide is critical to the success of our University and for our student outcomes,” says Chaminda Ranasinghe, Chief Experience Officer (CXO) at RMIT University.
The new Connected Marketing Engine provides the platform and intelligence that turns the ever growing set of signals, touchpoints and data that marketers need to operate in today’s connected-customer world into something more focussed on a consumer’s needs, for real-time or scheduled engagement and interaction.
The full portfolio of services embraces the five core principles of Connected Marketing:
- Personalization: Through AI-infused customer profiling, omni-channel alignment, data transparency and marketing automation, Capgemini helps brands create contextualized personalization at scale, generating immediate sales transactions as well as brand loyalty by engaging with customers in real time.
- Relevance: AI-powered customer social inference analysis and business consulting is combined with 360° experience design and editorial capabilities to create consistent content management systems and deliver scalable experiences through content.
- Brand-driven: Capgemini supports organizations in establishing a strategy, creating and managing a purpose-driven brand that grows in equity and business value, and ensuring that the customer experience reinforces relationships.
- Responsive: A fast approach to content production is enabled, with siloed functions reorganized and brought seamlessly together. Capgemini supports marketing organizations in defining a vision that harnesses new technologies and meets ambitious internal expectations.
- Scale: Based on a platform view a holistic, end-to-end perspective of the marketing function, on and offline, is created from data capture systems, automation capabilities, social media monitoring and digital asset management to data storage and data activation.
To know more about how Capgemini helped RMIT with its connected marketing activities, visit here.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (3/23/2022) Capgemini Group’s Connected Marketing offering helps brands enhance customer experience by managing customer data in real-time
- (3/16/2022) Capgemini group recognized as a “Leader” in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data and Analytics Service Providers
- (2/28/2022) Capgemini Group wins three 2021 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Awards
- (2/22/2022) Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader by NelsonHall for its Cloud HR Transformation Services, a 2nd time in a row
- (1/20/2022) Capgemini Group wins three Amazon Web Services 2021 Partner awards
- (1/12/2022) Capgemini Group named a Leader in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix®...
- (11/17/2021) Heathrow extends partnership with Capgemini to provide enhanced experience for travelers and its colleagues
- (11/17/2021) Capgemini Research Institute ranked No.1 for the quality of its thought leadership for the sixth consecutive time
- (11/15/2021) 18th edition of the eGovernment Benchmark: Europe moves towards a new digital government era
- (11/14/2021) Capgemini named a leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ Next-gen Application Development & Maintenance Services reports for 2021