Capgemini Invent becomes corporate partner of CEMS Alliance to help nurture future-ready, responsible business leaders
Capgemini Invent will join forces with CEMS’ network of leading businesses and universities across the world to encourage a future-oriented perspective among aspiring business leaders.
Paris, July 21, 2022 – Capgemini Invent, the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, has become a corporate partner of CEMS – The Global Alliance in Management Education. The global cooperation consists of leading business schools, multinational companies and NGOs that jointly deliver a Master’s in Management program, preparing the future generation of responsible leaders. As part of this corporate partnership, Capgemini Invent will work closely with academia to enrich the CEMS international manager curriculum with its thought leadership, and contribute concretely to the program through a strong mix of activities including business projects, skill seminars, guest lectures, internships, and more.
Capgemini Invent will join forces with CEMS’ network of leading businesses and universities across the world to encourage a future-oriented perspective among aspiring business leaders for a more sustainable, digitally-powered world. This will be enabled by letting them have first-hand experience of how innovation can be put into action to create a lasting, positive impact.
Laurence Metzke, Chief Human Resources Officer, Capgemini Invent said, “With shifting paradigms, tomorrow’s businesses, organizations and society are going to look very different, and leadership styles will need to be reimagined to be future-ready. It’s important to empower leaders, so that they can drive change through a future-oriented approach to leadership – one that’s more inclusive, sustainable and collaborative. As the only network of its kind, we’re delighted to partner with CEMS to grow this outstanding community and accompany the next generation of leaders on their journey of creating a better future for all.”
Nicole de Fontaines, Executive Director of CEMS said, “We at CEMS are committed to our vision of preparing responsible leaders for a more open, inclusive and responsible world. We are excited to partner with Capgemini Invent as they bring the right mix of deep digital expertise, transformative competencies, and sustainable business practices to encourage a responsible, future-ready approach in our growing ecosystem of future business leaders. We’re sure that our joint efforts will lead to empathetic, innovative future thinkers and executors for a better tomorrow.”
About Capgemini Invent
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses. Located in nearly 40 studios and more than 60 offices around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 325,000 team members more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com/invent
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (9/16/2022) New Capgemini Group Report: Data is key to bridging the gap between net zero ambition and action
- (9/12/2022) Consumer consciousness around food waste has more than doubled to 72% in two years
- (9/12/2022) Capgemini group to support Eneco’s sustainable energy transition and growth strategy
- (9/12/2022) Capgemini Invent becomes corporate partner of CEMS Alliance to help nurture future-ready, responsible business leaders
- (9/12/2022) Capgemini Group and Unity announce a global alliance partnership
- (3/23/2022) Capgemini Group’s Connected Marketing offering helps brands enhance customer experience by managing customer data in real-time
- (3/16/2022) Capgemini group recognized as a “Leader” in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data and Analytics Service Providers
- (2/28/2022) Capgemini Group wins three 2021 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Awards
- (2/22/2022) Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader by NelsonHall for its Cloud HR Transformation Services, a 2nd time in a row
- (1/20/2022) Capgemini Group wins three Amazon Web Services 2021 Partner awards