.Net Developer/ Analyste
With a staff of around 1,100, Sogeti BeLux holds a prominent position in the IT services sector in Belgium, and is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Sogeti BeLux is part of the Sogeti group, which employs over 20,000 IT professionals around the world. We provide a broad range of IT services in four lines of business (Infra/Cloud, Digital, Security and Testing Services) and seven domains of expertise. As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients’ needs. Our staff members’ passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff’s commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Are you an enthusiastic .NET Analyst / Developer who’s looking for an organisation where human capital is important? Where education and career development are no empty promises? Are you interested in the world of consultancy and driven to develop your competences?
Then you’re the .NET Developer we’re looking for!
Depending on your knowledge and experience, your tasks can consist of development and/ or technical analysis of all sorts of customer customized applications. These opportunities can take place intern or extern by one of our clients.
- You have obtained a Bachelor or Master degree and gained already 2 to 5 years practical experience in the development of .NET applications.
- Through your experience in the development of software you gained experience in the following domains:
- C#, VB.NET, or ASP.NET;
- A recent version of the Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5;
- Framework AngularJS
- Web based technologies: XML, HTML, Web Services en WFC;
- UML technologies. Knowledge of Agile is an asset;
- Relational databases (SQL, Server 2005-SQL, Server 2008, Oracle 11g).
- You can express yourself fluent in English and Dutch/French.
- Thanks to your solid experience, your contact skills and willingness, you succeed in gaining our customers trust.
- As a Sogeti employee you combine creativity with a positive, customer friendly and quality oriented mentality.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92