Microsoft Infrastructure Consultant
Sogeti Belux provides Infrastructure solutions to the most recognized companies in Belux. We deliver services that consistently exceed those of our peers. We accomplish this through innovation, constant process improvement, and through an uncompromising commitment to hiring, retaining and rewarding the best talent available.
Within our Microsoft core-team, we are looking for the experts to further grow this business.
The Microsoft Infrastructure consultant opportunity allows for an exciting and challenging role within a Microsoft oriented Project team. This position requires critical thinking, analytical skills and adaptive flexibility with the ability to think fast on your feet. Previous experience with the most common Microsoft products and experience with implementations is a must. The focus domains within Sogeti on the Microsoft domain within infrastructure services are Office 365, Lync, System Center, Azure, Enterprise Mobility Suite & Intune
- You will be responsible together with other team-members to deliver & perform migrations & implementations of infrastructure oriented projects
- You can design & implement cloud solutions of Microsoft (0365, Azure, Intune/EMS,…)
- You write documentation and are open to give user trainings.
- You report to the project manager about the progression of the projects
- You will work partially also in a support organization to help customers for incidents/changes
- Work from Evere and/or customer locations
- Preferable minimum 3 years of experience in Microsoft oriented environments
- Preferable Dutch speaking/French speaking. English is an additional asset
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a strong team player with business maturity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and demanding work environment
- Comfortable with high-tech work environment, and constant learning of new tools and innovations
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and the Microsoft Cloud solutions
- Self-motivated, curious, knowledgeable about news and current events
- General good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, ADFS, Exchange, Lync, Azure, System Center, Sharepoint
- Preferable Master's Degree in Information Technology
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Stephanie Van Den Daele.
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92