Cloud Solutions Architect
With a staff of around 1.100, Sogeti BeLux holds a prominent position in the IT services sector in Belgium, and is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Sogeti BeLux is part of the Sogeti group, which employs over 20.000 IT professionals around the world. We provide a broad range of IT services in three lines of business (Digital, Infra/Cloud, Security and Testing Services). As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients’ needs. Our staff members’ passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff’s commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Within our Infra/Cloud practice we are looking for a Cloud Solutions Architect.
The ideal candidate combines an excellent technical understanding of Cloud solutions and underlying hardware with an innovative approach to the modeling of Cloud solutions.
- You may work at various levels, from participating to the pre-sales cycle to the transition / transformation phases and actual service execution / delivery.
- As an architect you will be expected to take a leading role and overall responsibility for Service Design, helping to develop a customer cloud solution for an entire organization.
- You provide help and advice customers using your technical expertise and maturity.
- You communicate courteously with customers and are keeping accurate records of client’s discussions or correspondence.
- You meet with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer architecture/requirements.
- You keep ahead of developments in cloud technology.
- You have at least a bachelor level or equivalent by relevant experience.
- You have 3+ years of experience in Cloud Computing (Public, Private & Hybrid).
- Experience in architecting solution on Azure/Public cloud.
- Proven ability to converse with all levels within client organization.
- You are above all an enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated technology leader, with a self-supportive attitude and with as main aim to provide excellent customer solutions.
- Solutions orientation: your experience and competences allow you to quickly develop a practical knowledge of our solutions portfolio. You are able to present it in a targeted way, highlighting their strong or weak points, and their impact on the clients’ business, processes and activity sector.
- Business Acumen: you show a unique capability to understand the client’s organization, analyse and strategically translate it into priorities and adapted responses. Accordingly, you are able to interpret the financial and business context of your clients and to translate these into solutions.
- Advising / counseling skills: you listen to your clients, detect and analyse their (new) needs, make proposals, orient and put their needs, requests, and possible initial choices into perspective in the choice of a solution.
- You are fluent in English, and have an operational level of Dutch and French.
- You are open to occasional business travel within Europe.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
Our contact persons for this vacancy are Stéphanie Van Den Daele or Frank Apers.
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92