First Line Support Engineer
(with knowledge of Polish, Czech, German or Spanish)
With a staff of around 1,100, Sogeti BeLux holds a prominent position in the IT services sector in Belgium, and is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Sogeti BeLux is part of the Sogeti group, which employs over 20,000 IT professionals around the world. We provide a broad range of IT services in four lines of business (Infrastructure/Cloud, Security, Digital and Testing Services) and seven domains of expertise. As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients’ needs. Our staff members’ passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff’s commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Are you passionate by IT and do you like to help people with IT related problems? Do you have some experience as a support agent? Do the following responsibilities appeal to you?
- Interpretation and registration of IT questions and problems communicated by end users over the phone;
- If possible you provide an answer to the questions and/or solve the problems. Otherwise you escalate the calls to one of your colleagues;
- As a First Line Support Engineer you will be part of our Service Delivery Center at Evere.
- You have minimum a (technical) high school degree;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and you have a good command of French;
- You can express yourself in one (or more) of the following languages: Polish, Czech German, Spanish;
- You are familiar with the Windows environment and MS office package – knowledge of another environment is a strong plus;
- Knowledge of Citrix, Active Directory and networking are a strong asset;
- Due to a combination of excellent communication skills and professionalism, you’re able to win the trust of our clients;
- Flexibility is no problem for you.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92