With 1,100 employees, Sogeti Belux is a major player in the IT services sector in Belgium and the number 1 in Luxembourg. Sogeti Belux is part of the Sogeti group that brings together over 20,000 IT professionals. We offer our clients a wide range of IT services in four disciplines (Infrastructure / Cloud, Security, Digital and Testing).
For our headquaters in Evere, we are looking for a passionate management assitant. In this role, you’ll support our CEO and the senior management team.
- Calendar management
- Welcoming visitors
- Processing of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Booking of restaurants, hotels, flights and transport
- Preparation and organization of (international) management meetings
- Develop PowerPoint presentations
- Minute taking during board meetings
- Translate documents
Besides these core functions you are ready to give assistance to the other departments within the organisation.
- You have a higher education (min. Bachelor level or equivalent experience) in Office Management, Management Assistant or equivalent.
- You have experience in a similar function
- Neat and professional appearance
- Communicative, friendly and customer oriented.
- Trilingual: Dutch, English and French.
- You are discreet and can properly deal with confidential information.
- You can work independent
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong organizational en coordinating skills
- You manage to combine different tasks and you can switch quickly and efficiently from one task to another, depending on the required priorities.
- You are stress resistant
We combine an excellent reputation and unique ambience. Sogeti will take the opportunity to develop your talents in a professional and people-oriented environment. As a Management assistant you get the chance to learn the business from the core.
You can count on a permanent contract with an attractive salary and fringe benefits (incl. Company car). Will you join our team?
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92