Ready for a challenge?
As from September 2017 motivated young potentials can join Sogeti’s Masterclass JAVA.
Through our Academy you can start your career as a Junior Java Developer. The internal training will consist of technical courses, workshops and soft skills trainings. During this training you will be coached by expert leads.
After successfully finishing this training program, you will start working on a project at one of our customers. Initially you’ll be guided by experienced consultants, but after some realisations you’ll get the chance to become a real Sogeti professional and choose between different career paths: technical analyst/architect, functional/business analyst, project manager, etc.
Do you have what it takes?
- You are a starter with a Bachelor or Master degree in IT and you have a good logical and abstract thinking ability.
- You like working project based and you are able to work in a constructive and professional way.
- As a consultant you need to have good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- You are assertive and convincing, but also diplomatic. You are a real problem solver.
- As a Sogetist you combine creativity with a positive, client friendly and quality-oriented mindset.
- You are enthusiastic, flexible and you speak fluently Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
At Sogeti you’ll find the ideal place to enjoy your passion for IT and to develop your skills. You’ll get the chance to work on interesting projects and you’ll be supported by your manager, counselor and our HR team. On top of that we offer a lot of training- and certification possibilities. You can of course count on a motivating salary package with extra-legal advantages (incl. company car).