As a Network Engineer, you will work within one of our client environments, within multidisciplinary teams, and in projects involving design, installation and configuration, or migration and management of network infrastructures. Depending on your experience, you will be busy with the following tasks:
- You 'reresponsible for the installation, monitoring, tuning, and optimization of the networks;
- You analyze the incidents and search for the root causes and system issues;
- Also the day to day administration (users, quotas, devices, allocations, ...) is one of your responsibilities;
- You write the technical system documentation concerning configurations, policies, and procedures to share knowledge with your colleagues and the service desk;
- You keep the staff informed of the status of systems and services.
- You have a Bachelor or a (technical) high school degree;
- A proven knowledge and minimum four years of experience in network engineering, preferably you gained knowledge in Cisco, Checkpoint, and Baracuda.
- You have a good knowledge of the relevant operation systems and of IS infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks etc)
- Furthermore, you build up experience in Switch, Network flow, and Addresses Management
- You obtained acquaintance with ITIL and relevant best practices
- Next to your functional knowledge, an official certification would represent a nice advantage;
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You are able to work in team as well as independently, including on multiple concurrent tasks with limited supervision;
- You show the necessary flexibility in working hours (occasional over-time or weekend/holiday maintenance window);
- You are fluent in Dutch. Knowledge of English or French is an important asset.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
Our contact persons for his vacancy is Stéphanie Van Den Daele.
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92