Senior Business Development Manager
With 1,100 employees, Sogeti Belux is a major player in the IT services sector in Belgium and the number 1 in Luxembourg. Sogeti Belux is part of the Sogeti group that brings together over 20,000 IT professionals. We offer our clients a wide range of IT services in four disciplines (Infrastructure / Cloud, Security, Digital and Testing).
For our sales department, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Sr. Business Development Manager, who enjoys working in our people-oriented ICT Services business.
As a Business Development Manager, you are the link between Sogeti and our customer. In first instance, you will mainly focus on the further development of our existing customer relationships. You’ll try to find new opportunities and analyze their needs, in order to propose them the right IT services and solutions. Furthermore, you will be responsible to introduce our IT consultants and project teams to our customers and you’ll handle the follow-up of the ongoing projects.
- You already have 10 years of experience in selling ICT services and you’ve built up a good knowledge of the consultancy world.
- You succeed in gaining the confidence of your customers by correctly identifying their needs and by looking for creative solutions.
- You are a committed and enthusiastic team player, who enjoys working with colleagues to reach commercial success.
- You are also a true people manager, who motivates and encourages our consultants to deliver quality services to our customers at all times.
- You can express yourself easily in French, Dutch, and English.
- You can identify yourself with the basic philosophy of Sogeti: establishing long-term relationships with our customers and consultants, based on a personal and open-minded approach, focused on customer service and quality of our deliverables.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for sales into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects within an international consultancy environment.You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits.
Our contact person for this vacancy are Stéphanie Van Den Daele and Frank apers
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92