With a staff of around 1,100, Sogeti BeLux holds a prominent position in the IT services sector in Belgium, and is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Sogeti BeLux is part of the Sogeti group, which employs over 20,000 IT professionals around the world. We provide a broad range of IT services in four lines of business (Infrastructure/Cloud, Security, Digital and Testing Services). As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients’ needs. Our staff members’ passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff’s commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
- As a member of the helpdesk you treat incoming calls from technicians and customers in an efficient, friendly and professional way.
- You’re responsible for solving administrative and software-based problems. If you can’t solve the problem, you dispatch it to a higher level.
- You make sure that you have all the necessary information and you contact the customer if information is missing.
- You encode information in a correct, independent and highly precise way in the ticketing tool.
- You can work process-oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- You are friendly, professional and helpful in contacts with customers
- Knowledge or affinity with ICT is a strong plus
- You are willing to work in a flexible schedule (8-18h)
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You are stress resistant and can perform under pressure and changing working conditions
- You possess a good team spirit, but also a great autonomy in your work
Sogeti will give you the opportunity to develop your talents in a professional, but also people-oriented environment. You will receive “on the job” training and a personal development plan will be set up depending on your ambitions and progress. You can count on a permanent contract with a starter salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92