Sogeti offers ICT services in Testing, Application Services and Infrastructure Services. Sogeti has 20.000 employees worldwide, of which 1100 in Belgium and Luxembourg. Sogeti Belux is currently in full expansion in order to confirm its position as a multispecialist.
As a Test Coordinator you lead and give guidance to one or more test teams drafting and executing test designs, test specifications and test reporting. You are a quality focused professional who enjoys providing leadership and spanning the bridge between different parties.
Your job responsibilities include:
- Leading one or more test teams providing guidance, support, instruction and inspiration to your team members in their daily tasks.
- Responsible for the creation of detail test plans
- End responsible for the setup of the test organization, test execution, test management and test specifications.
- Management of customer expectancy
- Creation of release advice
- Participation in project meetings
- Progress monitoring
- At minimum a Bachelor’s degree
- More than 5 years of experience in computer systems testing
- At least basic knowledge of test tool deployment, system development methods and a project-based work approach.
- Proven experience in leading and coaching test professionals
- Excellent communication- and social skills and a team player attitude
- Fluency in Dutch and English, good command of French.
We offer you:
- A competitive salary
- A permanent contract
- A company car with fuel card and reimbursement of public transport
- Certification in your area of expertise
- Extensive skills training (soft skills)
- Group and hospitalization insurance
- Meal allowance
Sogeti stands for professionalism and quality. We can only achieve this by investing in our employees. That is why our Test coordinators are encouraged during their whole career to follow our customized IT trainings and certification programs and to grow in the Sogeti Career Map. They can specialize in a test domain or become a Test Manager. In addition, they can gain knowledge and experience in different sectors and businesses, making the job varied and fascinating.
Please send your resume and your motivation letter to Stephanie Van Den Daele.
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92