With a staff of around 1100, Sogeti BELUX holds a prominent position in the IT services sector in Belgium, and is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Sogeti BELUX is part of the Sogeti Group, which employs over 20,000 IT professionals around the world. We provide a broad range of IT services in three lines of business services (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services).
Are you dedicated to enhancing the customer experience by aligning and designing customer touch points through UI/UX interactive solutions? Then you could be the UI/UX Designer we're looking for!
As an UX/UI Designer you will manage various projects at/ for our clients by creating and communicating concepts, developing interactive design solutions and designing user interfaces. You will work closely with a collaborative team of designers, developers, and project leaders at our customer site. More specific, you will be responsible for the following responsibilities:
•Understand and advocate for the needs of end user in mind while designing solutions.
•Iteratively clarify the user requirements by creating wireframes/sitemaps/user flows based on user inputs.
•Frequently present design concepts and deliverables to the project team.
•Lead internal and external design reviews, and presents design concepts to management when needed.
•Ensure UI design is translated well into actual product implementation by working closely with development team.
•Support sales with the creation of mockups and poc's.
- You have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree backed by solid experience with UI/UX interaction design and product management.
- We expect you to have strong knowledge within cross-platform and transmedia design.
- Furthermore, you have an advanced understanding of and experience using a variety of platforms such as Windows, Mobile, Web and Mac technologies with multiple form factor devices.
- You have experience in designing rapid prototypes with tools like Bootstrap, balsamiq, Sketchflow to help clarify the requirements with end-users.
- You are energised by new trends, frameworks and technologies within UI/UX and have the ability to evaluate the longer-term value and quality of new developments.
- Your track record shows strong design knowledge about UI/UX standards, design patterns, usability guidelines, platform conventions and vendor style guides.
- You have a multidisciplinary mind that knows how to navigate and bridge visual concepts and technological challenges.
- You are structured and proactive, and you have well-developed cooperation competences which you can apply among a diverse group of colleagues.
- You're fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a real asset.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Stephanie Van Den Daele.
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92