With 1,100 employees, Sogeti Belux is a major player in the IT services sector in Belgium and the number 1 in Luxembourg. Sogeti Belux is part of the Sogeti group that brings together over 20,000 IT professionals. We offer our clients a wide range of IT services in four disciplines (Infrastructure / Cloud, Security, Digital and Testing).
Within the Finance Department, located in Diegem, we are looking for a Business Controller.
The Business Controller will be responsible for a Department within the Sogeti Belux organisation and more specifically for:
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and strategic plans together the Department Management Team
- Monthly closings and reporting
- Variance analysis and corrective actions
- Project control and support in invoicing cycle and contract administration
- Ensuring the timeliness and reliability of the financial information and project follow up
- Assisting in data quality control in statutory and analytical accounting
- Analyzing and optimizing internal control processes
- Delivering (ad hoc) analysis/reporting
- Assisting in analysis and participate in optimization projects
- Supporting on bids and validation of the financials
- Reporting directly to the CFO
The set of tasks shall be defined according to the relevant experience and knowledge.
We are looking for a Business Controller willing to perform tasks for one of our departments, which means regular travel to the Duchy of Luxembourg.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Ongoing focus to provide quality service to internal customers and external suppliers
- University degree, preferably Financial-Economic oriented or equivalent
- Familiar with PC, MS Office and use of financial tools and preferably with systems like Oracle, BO and Hyperion
- Strong affinity with the possibilities of IT to develop effective solutions and / or work-arounds needed to improve existing processes and systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and/or French. You can express yourself in English.
- Strong analytical, numerical and organizational skills with ability to prioritize
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and team player
- Maturity, discretion and proper treatment of confidential information
- Able to travel often between Brussels and Luxembourg
We offer you a diversified financial function, with the possibility to develop your talent in a challenging environment.
In return for your commitment you can count on an attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92