Project Manager Digital
With a staff of around 1,100, Sogeti BeLux holds a prominent position in the IT services sector in Belgium, and is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Sogeti BeLux is part of the Sogeti group, which employs over 20,000 IT professionals around the world. We provide a broad range of IT services in four lines of business (Cloud/Infrastructure, Security, Digital and Testing) and seven domains of expertise. As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients’ needs. Our staff members’ passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff’s commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Are you a driven project manager who’s looking for an organization where you can work with a broad variation of projects? Where education and grow possibilities are no empty promises? Are you interested in the world of consultancy and are you driven to develop your competencies further?
Then you’re the Project Manager we’re looking for!
As a project leader within Digital you are responsible for the development, the follow-up and the realization of the most divergent projects, and this within defined timeframes, budget and quality levels.
You’re responsible for the organization of the project team, which you lead in a professional manner, in order to achieve the desired results with competent, engaged, and motivated collaborators.
- You have a higher degree or you’re equivalent trough relevant experience (at least 5 years).
- You are familiar with the common project management tools. Knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Project Management (EPM) is an asset.
- You have a profound knowledge of Prince 2 and/or PMI, CMMI, Agile/Scrum. A certification in one of these technologies is an important plus.
- Knowledge and experience in one of the following domains are an added value: Security (SOX,…), SWIFT, Clear2Pay, Sepa, and Cards.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You’re enthusiastic, customer friendly, communicative, flexibel and stress resistance.
- Thanks to your personality and the necessary dose of empathy you are a good people manager.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
Our contact persons for this vacancy are Stéphanie Van Den Daele and Frank Apers.
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92