Security consultant specialized in security assessment and governance
With a staff of around 1100, Sogeti BELUX holds a prominent position in the IT services sector in Belgium, and is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Sogeti BELUX is part of the Sogeti Group, which employs over 20,000 IT professionals around the world. We provide a broad range of IT services in 4 lines of business services (Security, Digital, Cloud and Testing).
To strengthen our Security team we are looking for a
Senior Security Consultant specialized in security assessment and governance.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates required information security documentation and completes requests in accordance with requirements
- Escalates to appropriate management, and provides timely, relevant updates and periodic reports as needed
- Identifies opportunities and executes plans to improve workflow and understands the business impacts of those improvements for communication to management
- Other forms of Regulatory Compliance: SoX, HIPAA, etc.
- Assist Business Development in proposal redaction
- Conduct Security Maturity Analysis
- Degree in computer science or in a related field, 6 plus years’ experience in Information Security, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Experience with IT Security Frameworks, ISO 27XXX series etc.
- CEH, OSCP, GIAC/SANS or other security related certificate is required
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or other certificate would be definitely appreciated
- French or Dutch, and English knowledge
- Proven consulting experience, with excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and investigative skills
- Experienced in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Working knowledge of security and network technologies
- Information Security Technologies – Knowledge of technologies and technology-based solutions dealing with information security issues.
If you don’t have all the above mentioned requirements but own a great part of them, this mission at Sogeti can give you the opportunity to acquire new competences and to evolve technically.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
Our contact person for this vacancy is Stéphanie Van Den Daele.
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92