SENIOR SECURITY CONSULTANT PENETRATION TESTER / ETHICAL HACKER
With a staff of around 1,100, Sogeti BeLux holds a prominent position in the IT services sector in Belgium, and is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Sogeti BeLux is part of the Sogeti group, which employs over 20,000 IT professionals around the world. We provide a broad range of IT services in four lines of business (Cloud/Infrastructure, Security, Digital and Testing) and seven domains of expertise. As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients’ needs. Our staff members’ passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff’s commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts network penetration testing and vulnerability scanning using automated tools, ad-hoc tools, and manual testing
- Executes security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing programs
- Researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocols and recommends solutions
- Conduct web application security tests against applications following a standard testing methodology using automated tools, ad-hoc tools, and manual testing
- Conduct Wireless Assessments
- Publish Security articles in local and international media
- Cybersecurity forensics
Technical skills :
- Higher degree in computer science or in a related field, 6 plus years’ experience in Information Security, or the equivalent combination of education, training or work experience.
- CEH, OSCP, GIAC/SANS or other security related certificate required
- Strong experience in Unix/Linux/Windows system configuration and administration
- Strong experience using Metasploit and other Ethical Hacking tools
- Scripting/programing skills preferred
General skills :
- Fluent English and Dutch or French is required
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making skills
- Experienced in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and clients
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Proficiency in time management, project management, presentation and organizational skills
If you don’t have all the above mentioned requirements but own a great part of them, this mission at Sogeti Belgium can give you the opportunity to acquire new competences and to evolve technically.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92