SENIOR SECURITY CONSULTANT SPECIALIZED IN NETWORK SECURITY
With a staff of around 1,100, Sogeti BeLux holds a prominent position in the IT services sector in Belgium, and is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Sogeti BeLux is part of the Sogeti group, which employs over 20,000 IT professionals around the world. We provide a broad range of IT services in four lines of business (Cloud/Infrastructure, Security, Digital and Testing) and seven domains of expertise. As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients’ needs. Our staff members’ passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff’s commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead analysis with technology groups to review requirements, conduct research, to come up with options to meet these requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise for security hardening requirements for IT systems
- Researching, designing and implementing security monitoring capabilities to support technologies implemented as required
- Security product and capability analysis
Technical skills :
- Higher degree in computer sciences
- Strong knowledge of Security solutions (such as : Cyberark, QRadar etc.)
- Strong knowledge of firewalls (such as : checkpoint, fortinet etc.)
- Good knowledge of routing and switching
- Experience with SIEM is a strong asset (QRadar, RSA, Analytics, etc.)
- A Technology Network Certification such as CCNA, CCNP, editor certifications, etc.
- Proven technical experience and training in Network Security Technology (Check Point, Juniper, F5, etc.)
- Good knowledge of technologies and technology-based solutions dealing with information Security issues is an asset
- Any other certification specialized in the field of Security (such as : CEH, OSCP, etc.) or good knowledge in norms and standards will be considered as an asset
General skills :
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making skills
- Experienced in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
If you don’t have all the above mentioned requirements but own a great part of them, this mission at Sogeti Belgium can give you the opportunity to acquire new competences and to evolve technically.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92