SENIOR SECURITY CONSULTANT SPECIALIZED IN SECURITY ASSESSMENT AND GOVERNANCE (AUDITOR)
With a staff of around 1,100, Sogeti BeLux holds a prominent position in the IT services sector in Belgium, and is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Sogeti BeLux is part of the Sogeti group, which employs over 20,000 IT professionals around the world. We provide a broad range of IT services in four lines of business (Cloud/Infrastructure, Security, Digital and Testing) and seven domains of expertise. As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients’ needs. Our staff members’ passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff’s commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates required information security documentation and completes requests in accordance to requirements
- Escalates to appropriate management and provides timely, relevant updates and periodic reports as needed
- Identifies opportunities and executes plans to improve workflow and understands the business impacts of those improvements
- Other forms of Regulatory Compliance: SoX, HIPAA, etc.
- Assist business development in proposal redaction
- Conduct Security maturity analysis
- Publish Security articles in local and international media
Technical skills :
- Higher degree in computer science or in a related field, 6 plus years’ experience in Information Security, or the equivalent combination of education, training or work experience.
- Experience with IT Security Frameworks, ISO 27XXX series, etc.
- CEH, OSCP, GIAC/SANS or other Security related certificate is required
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or other certificate would be definitely appreciated
General skills :
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making
- Experienced in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and clients
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Proficiency in time management, project management, presentation and organizational skills
If you don’t have all the above mentioned requirements but own a great part of them, this mission at Sogeti Belgium can give you the opportunity to acquire new competences and to evolve technically.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92