Service delivery manager
With a staff of around 1.100, Sogeti BeLux holds a prominent position in the IT services sector in Belgium, and is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Sogeti BeLux is part of the Sogeti group, which employs over 20.000 IT professionals around the world. We provide a broad range of IT services in three lines of business (Digital, Infra/Cloud, Security and Testing Services). As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients’ needs. Our staff members’ passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff’s commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Within our Infrastructure/Cloud Services department, we are currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager.
As Service Delivery Manager, you are in charge of the respect of the Service Level Agreement(s) signed with our customers: you understand and satisfy your customers' requirements, you are in charge of the quality delivered to your customer.
- You participate in defining and writing SLA’s and all linked legal documents
- You monitor the SLA’s on a daily basis, identify issues and propose solutions
- Collaboration with other teams/service centers to guarantee the services you deliver
- Risk management
- Change management
- You inform the stakeholders of the project/service: client management, project leaders, SLA reporting
- You participate in relevant operational meetings
- You meet with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Corrective actions if needed, process improvement
- Supporting of/reporting to service centers
- You are above all an enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated leader, with a self-supportive attitude and a real service / customer service mindset, and with as main aim to provide excellent customer service
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in energy sector is an asset
- You demonstrate experience of working in an IT service management capacity and have experience in designing and implementing service management solutions. In this role you are able to select and apply service management principles and techniques in client operational environments
- You are familiar with process management approaches (ITIL or equivalent), an ITIL Service Delivery qualification would be a real plus
- You have a good understanding of all the Lifecycle Service Management processes and supporting products
- You demonstrate a high level of ownership
- You have proven people management skills, demonstrate relationship-building and excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92