Test Automation Specialist
With a staff of around 1100, Sogeti BELUX holds a prominent position in the IT services sector in Belgium, and is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Sogeti BELUX is part of the Sogeti Group, which employs over 20,000 IT professionals around the world. We provide a broad range of IT services in four lines of business services (Digital, Infrastructure & Cloud, Security and Testing).
As Test Specialist you will be engaged in projects at our customers. You are a specialist in a specific domain of testing, namely test automation and will work on the following tasks in a self-supportive way:
- Installing and configuring the test tools
- Creation and maintenance of automated scripts applying the latest scripting techniques
- Design and creation of a test automation framework
- Running all automated scripts and monitoring and assessing the execution results
- Advising the test coordinator on the automation approach
- Development and execution of training in test tools and test automation
- Technical advice regarding the implementation of all types of Test Tools
- Active research and development within the domain of test automation
The more you gain knowledge and experience in a specific domain of test tooling and automation, the more you are seen as the expert in this domain. Growing further by also mastering other types of tools is also an ambition on longer term.
You obtained a bachelor or master degree and gained at least 3 years of experience in structured testing of computer systems. You have knowledge of and proven project experience in one or more test tools, automated testing and experience in structured programming.
Your technical background, communication skills and flexible attitude allow you to gain our customer’s trust. As a Sogeti employee, you combine self-organization with teamwork. You are fluent in Dutch, French and English and looking for opportunities to learn. As a specialist in test automation you show stress resistance, work independently and take initiatives.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager, counselor and HR responsible. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
- Deborah NerinckxRecruitment Officer
+32 (0) 2 533 91 42
Deborah NerinckxRecruitment Officer
+32 (0) 2 533 91 42