Sogeti offers ICT services in Testing, Application Services and Infrastructure Services. Sogeti has 20.000 employees worldwide, of which 1100 in Belgium and Luxembourg. Sogeti Belux is currently in full expansion in order to confirm its position as a multispecialist.
As a Test Engineer you will be engaged in projects at our customers to test their applications and to watch over the quality of different IT projects.
Your job responsibilities include:
- Developing logical and physical test cases based on analysis documents
- Executing test cases (User Acceptance, Regression, System Integration, ...)
- Registering software defects and follow-up through test management tools
- Communicating with different IT and non-IT parties
- Checking and evaluating test results
While doing this you will apply Tmap Next®, the Test Management Approach by Sogeti.
- A bachelor's or master's degree
- At least two years of experience in testing software
- You have acquired knowledge about the software development lifecycle, project organization and test design techniques
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a good command of French
- You have a driver’s license
- You are flexible and a hard worker, both independently and in a team
- You learn easily and quickly master new applications
- You keep your head cool in stressful situations and you stay professional
- Communication is your asset, in addition to strong analytical skills
- A competitive salary
- A permanent contract
- A company car with fuel card and reimbursement of public transport
- Certification in your area of expertise
- Extensive skills trainings (soft skills)
- Group and hospitalization insurance
- Meal allowance
Sogeti stands for professionalism and quality. We can only achieve this by investing in our employees. That is why our Test Engineers are encouraged during their whole career to follow our customized IT trainings and certification programs and to grow in the Sogeti career map. They can specialize in a test domain or become a test coordinator. In addition, a Test Engineer can gain knowledge and experience in In addition, a Test Engineer can gain knowledge and experience in different sectors and businesses, which makes the job varied and fascinating.
Our contact person for this vacancy is Stephanie Van Den Daele.
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleRecruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92