PROJECT MANAGER INFRASTRUCTURE
With a staff of around 1100, Sogeti BELUX holds a prominent position in the IT services sector in Belgium, and is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Sogeti BELUX is part of the Sogeti Group, which employs over 20,000 IT professionals around the world. We provide a broad range of IT services in three lines of business services (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services).
Are you an enthusiastic Project Manager who's looking for an organization where you get the opportunity to work with a broad variation of projects? Where they offer you trainings and development possibilities? Are you interested in the world of consultancy and are you driven to develop your competencies further?
Then you're the Project Manager we're looking for!
As a Project Manager within the department 'Infrastructure Services' you're responsible for the management, follow up, and realization of the most varied IT infrastructure projects (transformation projects included) and this within the required time frame, budget, and quality level.
You're responsible for the organization of the project in order to obtain the necessary results with talented, committed and motivated employees.
- You obtained a Master degree and already gained a couple of years' experience in a similar function.
- Through your knowledge and experience, the world of IT infrastructure has no secrets for you.
- A certification in ITIL, PMI and/or Prince II is a strong plus.
- You are familiar with the Agile Scrum methodology.
- Besides your good knowledge of English, you can express yourself fluently in Dutch and French.
- You're enthusiastic, customer friendly, and communicative.
- Through your expert knowledge, social skills and flexibility you succeed in earning the trust of our customers.
- You combine creativity with a positive, client oriented, and qualitative attitude.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
Please send your resume and your motivation letter to Stephanie Van Den Daele.
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleHR Recruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleHR Recruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92