With a staff of around 1.100, Sogeti BeLux holds a prominent position in the IT services sector in Belgium, and is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Sogeti BeLux is part of the Sogeti group, which employs over 20.000 IT professionals around the world. We provide a broad range of IT services in three lines of business (Digital, Infra/Cloud, Security and Testing Services). As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients’ needs. Our staff members’ passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff’s commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Are you passionated about Business Intelligence and looking for an environment where you get the opportunity to develop further your talents? Where educations and grow possibilites are no empty promises?Does the world of consultancy appeals to you and are you motived to develop further your competencies?
Thanks to your experience (at least 2 years), you are able to work closely with stakeholders from different business units to determine reporting and application requirements, perform analysis to create statement of work and provide time estimates.
Then you’re the BI Consultant we’re looking for!
- You already gained a broad knowledge of Big Data, BI & Analytics and Internet Of Things (IoT) concept.
Furthermore you have a good knowledge of at least 2 of the following technologies:
- Microsoft : SSAS, SSIS, Power BI
- SAS : SAS DI, Base and Advanced
- IBM : Cognos, SPSS, Datastage
- SAP Business Object
- You have analytic experience with BI projects, workshops with key-users and are able to determine the best way to present data and solutions. You maintain an awareness and understanding of technological advances, provide continuous research and assessment of new resources and technology available. Preparing required documentation for system support and end users is no problem for you.
- You can express yourself in Dutch, French and English.
- As a Sogetist, you combine creativity with a positive, customer friendly and quality oriented mentality. You’re also driven and result oriented en thanks to your solid experience, your interpersonal skills and willingness, you succeed in gaining our customers trust.
- You have good writing skills and an analytical mindset.
- Last but not least, you are a real teamplayer, flexible, innovative and you like challenges.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
Our contact persons for this vacancy are Stéphanie Van Den Daele and Frank Apers.
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleHR Recruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleHR Recruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92