Java Analyst / Developer
With a staff of around 1,100, Sogeti BeLux holds a prominent position in the IT services sector in Belgium, and is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Sogeti BeLux is part of the Sogeti group, which employs over 20,000 IT professionals around the world. We provide a broad range of IT services in four lines of business (Infrastructure/Cloud, Security, Digital and Testing Services). As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients’ needs. Our staff members’ passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff’s commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Are you a passionated Java Analyst / Developer and looking for an environment where you get the opportunity to develop further your talents? Do you see educations as an imporant asset and does the world of consultancy appeal to you? Do you have on top minimum 2 years of relevant experience?
Then you’re the Java Analyst / Developer we’re looking for! Depending on your knowledge and experience, your tasks can consist of development and/ or technical analysis of all sorts of customer customized applications.
- You have obtained a higher degree and have already gained practical experience in Java projects;
- You have a good knowledge of technologies like :
- Back-End : Java & JEE 6 or higher, Spring, JPA/Hibernate, WS SOAP/REST,MVC
- Front-End : HTML5, Spring MVC, AngularJS, Vaadin, Bootstrap or React, GWT, JSF2, Struts2,MVC
- Knowledge of at least one of the main application servers is a must (WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat);
- Furthermore you’ve gained an advanced knowledge of relational databases (preferably Oracle);
- You’re also familiar with modeling tools, like UML;
- Knowledge of methodologies (RUP, Agile, Scrum, …) is an important plus;
- Through your solid expertise, your contact skills and willingness, you succeed in gaining our customers trust;
- You are enthusiastic, flexible and mobile;
- You are fluent in English and you can express yourself in Dutch and/or French.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career trough interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleHR Recruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleHR Recruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92