Senior Security Consultant
With a staff of around 1100, Sogeti BELUX holds a prominent position in the IT services sector in Belgium, and is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Sogeti BELUX is part of the Sogeti Group, which employs over 20,000 IT professionals around the world. We provide a broad range of IT services in 4 lines of business services (Security, Digital, Cloud and Testing).
To strengthen our Security team we are looking for a Senior Security Consultant specialized in network security and IT/Information Security (M/F).
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead analysis with technology groups to review requirements, conduct research, to come up with options to meet these requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise for security hardening requirements for IT systems.
- Researching, designing and implementing security monitoring capabilities to support technologies implemented as required.
- Security product and capability analysis – Research : is an asset
- Degree in IT
- Strong knowledge of security solutions (such as : Cyberark, QRadar etc.)
- Strong knowledge of firewalls (such as : checkpoint, fortinet etc.)
- Good knowledge of routing and switching
- Experience with SIEM is a strong asset (QRadar, RSA, Analytics, etc.)
- A Technology Network Certification such as CCNA, CCNP, editor certifications, etc.
- Proven technical experience and training in Network Security Technology (Check Point, Juniper, F5, etc.)
- Good knowledge of technologies and technology-based solutions dealing with information security issues is an asset
- Any other certification specialized in the field of security (such as : CEH, OSCP, etc.) or good knowledge in norms and standards will be considered as an asset.
- French or Dutch, and English knowledge
- Proven consulting experience, with excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and investigative skills
- Experienced in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Working knowledge of security and network technologies
- Information Security Technologies – Knowledge of technologies and technology-based solutions dealing with information security issues.
If you don’t have all the above mentioned requirements but own a great part of them, this mission at Sogeti can give you the opportunity to acquire new competences and to evolve technically.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
Our contact persons for this vacancy is Stéphanie Van Den Daele.
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleHR Recruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleHR Recruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92