Senior Technical Architect Infrastructure
With a staff of around 1.100, Sogeti BeLux holds a prominent position in the IT services sector in Belgium, and is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Sogeti BeLux is part of the Sogeti group, which employs over 20.000 IT professionals around the world. We provide a broad range of IT services in five lines of business (Digital, Security, Public, Infrastructure and Testing Services). As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients’ needs. Our staff members’ passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff’s commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives
As architect you are responsible for the management of the infrastructure in scope (owned or hosted by the customer) that is outsourced to Sogeti who is providing monitoring, level 1, level 2 and level 3 support.
The mission is to assist our customer in:
- solving escalated incidents
- validating and controlling the changes to be executed
- managing infrastructure projects
- controlling and reporting on the infrastructure status (capacity, performance, licenses, security, …) on a regular basis
- providing advices to the client for architecture evolution.
You can act as a backup of the teamleader
- You have at least 10 years of relevant experience
- You have multi tower technical knowledge: Wintel tower (OS; define standards, template management, AD, Clustering, DHCP, DNS, SCOM, scripting,…), Storage, Back-up, VMWare,…
- Being able to develop and maintain a homemade reporting tool for capacity/performance reporting would be a plus
- You have scripting and SQL knowledge
- Your are a real teamplayer
- You have excellent communication skills and you are client oriented
- Ownership and proactivity are key assets
- You speak fluently English and you have good knowledge of Dutch or French
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to broaden your knowledge by attending training courses and obtaining certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleHR Recruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleHR Recruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92