With a staff of around 1,100, Sogeti BeLux holds a prominent position in the IT services sector in Belgium, and is the main provider of IT services in Luxembourg. Sogeti BeLux is part of the Sogeti group, which employs over 20,000 IT professionals around the world. We provide a broad range of IT services in three lines of business (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) and seven domains of expertise (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Management & Modernisation, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Mainframe-Destination z and Testing). As diligent business partners, we endeavour to provide solutions suited to our clients’ needs. Our staff members’ passion for IT, skills and professionalism are highly valued by our clients. We take pride in our staff’s commitment and help them in every way we can to achieve their career objectives.
Are you a passionated Sharepoint developer who’s looking for a new challenge? Are you searching for an environment where they lay the focus on career opportunities and development possibilities? Are you attracted to world of consultancy and interested in the newest trends and technologies?
Then you’re the Sharepoint specialist we’re looking for! Depending on your knowledge and experience, your tasks can consist of development, maintenance, and/ or management of sharepoint applications.
- You obtained a higher degree (min. bachelor level) and gained already experience in the development of ECM applications within a Sharepoint related environment.
- Thanks to your broad experience and several training, you’re familiar with Sharepoint 2010 and/or 2013.
- You gained more than 2 years experience within a Visual Studio related environment. Besides is knowledge of C#, Sharepoint OM & Web Services, WSP, master pages, membership providers, and page templates, … a strong must.
- Knowledge of Sharepoint 3rd party products like Nintex or Agilepoint are a plus.
- In case you obtained a certificate in Sharepoint 2007 and/ or 2010 is this an important asset. Also a certification in .Net development/ SQL Servers give an extra value.
- You’re result oriented and driven to develop your personality and technical competencies.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French. Knowledge of English is a must.
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Stephanie Van Den Daele.
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleHR Recruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleHR Recruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92