Sogeti offers ICT services in Testing, Application Services and Infrastructure Services. Sogeti has 20.000 employees worldwide, of which 1100 in Belgium and Luxembourg. Sogeti Belux is currently in full expansion in order to confirm its position as a multispecialist.
Thanks to many years of expertise in Testing, we are a seen as world leader in Testing by many organizations. With our methods TMap NEXT® and TPI NEXT® (more information on www.tmap.net) we help our customers to perform structured testing in order to have a good insight on the quality of their applications.
As a Test Engineer you will be engaged in projects at our customers to test their applications and to give insight into and advice on the quality of the tested systems.
Your job responsibilities include:
- Understanding the overall business context and needs of the client
- Analysis of the functional, non-functional and technical documentation available for testing
- Developing logical and physical test cases based on analysis documents and client input
- Executing test cases for different test levels (System, System Integration, Regression,...)
- Supporting and coaching the users during User Acceptance Testing
- Reporting defects and follow-up on them
- Communicating with different IT and non-IT parties such as end users, analysts, developers, product owners,…
- Checking and evaluating test results
- Working with the available test tools at the client (test management, test automation,…)
- Aligning with the development and testing method used at the client and being able to propose improvements to these processes
- Formulating quality advice based on the test results
All above activities are performed according to TMap Next®, the Test Management Approach by Sogeti which ensures efficient and effective testing.
- A bachelor's or master's degree
- At least two years of experience in structured testing of software (test phases, test design techniques, test analysis, test reporting, defect management,…)
- You have acquired knowledge about the software development lifecycle and project organization
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a good command of French
- You have a driver's license
- You are flexible and a hard worker, both independently and in a team
- You learn easily and quickly master new applications and new business domain knowledge
- You keep your head cool in stressful situations and you remain professional
- Communication is your asset, in addition to strong analytical skills
- A competitive salary
- A permanent contract
- A company car with fuel card and reimbursement of public transport
- Certifications in your area of expertise
- Broad offering of trainings, in the domain of testing as well as other IT related topics (soft skills and hard skills)
- A career map which allows personal growth in the domain of testing
- Group and hospitalization insurance
- Meal allowance
Sogeti stands for professionalism and quality. We can only achieve this by investing in our employees. That is why our Test Engineers are encouraged during their complete career to follow our customized IT trainings and certification programs and to grow in the Sogeti career map. They can specialize in a test domain such as agile/DevOps testing, functional automation, performance testing, mobile testing, test coordination, etc.. In addition, a Test Engineer can gain knowledge and experience in different sectors and businesses, which makes the job varied and fascinating.
- Stéphanie Van Den DaeleHR Recruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Stéphanie Van Den DaeleHR Recruitment Officer
+32 (0)2 538 92 92