Quality and compliance services
Testing in regulated environments is part of a larger concept known as Quality and Compliance Services. It requires a different approach and expertise than merely structured testing according to TMap® Next. With quality & compliance consultancy, management and training services Sogeti has a unique offering to address quality and compliance challenges clients are facing. Sogeti provides Quality & Compliance services for all types of computerized systems over the complete software lifecycle.
Quality and Compliance Expertise
Sogeti’s Quality and Compliance solutions are based on people and knowledge. We recruit specialists with an appropriate background to fulfill any quality and compliance requirements our customers are faced with. Junior Quality and Compliance Engineers receive an elaborate basic training. Our Quality and Compliance Experts are part of the Quality and Compliance Competence Center: a forum to keep up with evolving laws and regulations. Continuous in-service training and refresher courses are organized.
Sogeti has a vast professional expertise in providing Quality and Compliance solutions.
- Quality and Compliance Staffing: Delivering the right profile(s) for your specific Quality and Compliance assignment or needs.
- Quality and Compliance Project Management: Delivering the right team for Quality and Compliance projects from A to Z.
- Quality and Compliance Consultancy:
- Customer and/or Vendor Compliance Assessments (GxP, 21CFR Part 11, SOX, Privacy, Security…).
- Development of Procedural Documents.
- Advising on a risk-based approach to Quality and Compliance.
- Quality and Compliance Training:
- 21 CFR Part 11 awareness.
- Computer Systems Validation training.
- Structured testing according to TMap®Next in a regulated environment.
Testing in a Quality and Compliance environment using TMap®Next
Computerized systems testing is a core activity when aiming to achieve Quality and Compliance. The TMap®Next testing methodology is built around the key concepts ‘business driven’ and ‘risk based’ which makes it fit perfectly in any Quality and Compliance environment. Working with selected TMap®Next test techniques and quality attributes facilitates the lean quality and compliance concept, i.e. limit documented testing efforts to what is strictly necessary.
Sogeti: Your partner in Quality and Compliance
If you confide in Sogeti for your Quality and Compliance assignments we guarantee you the following benefits:
- Expert business and regulatory knowledge.
- Vast Quality and Compliance project experience.
- TMap®Next Test methodology adaptable to Quality and Compliance assignments.
- A worldwide network of dedicated professionals.
- Steven Van SchilPractice Director Testing & Digital Assurance
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Steven Van SchilPractice Director Testing & Digital Assurance
+32 (0)2 538 92 92