Testing Centers of Excellence
Does your company keep reinventing the Testing wheel? Despite investment in QA people, processes and tools, many companies don’t see better application quality. A Testing Center of Excellence provides the consistency, governance, and structure to improve efficiency - from project to project.
Traditional QA under pressure
Many companies cannot keep up with the increase of business demands for new technology and applications. For Quality Assurance, this means:
- Little or no visibility into application quality across projects, so deployment decisions are based on incomplete information.
- Inability to fully control and measure application quality, leading to higher operating costs and delays in delivery schedules.
- Teams don’t have the supporting tools to share and reuse assets and knowledge.
Download our white paper Testing Center of Excellence: The Power of Centralization and Standardization on the right hand side of this page.
A Virtual and Centralized Command Center that Delivers
A Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) relieves that pressure by standardizing and industrializing your testing operations. Our TCoE enables you to manage all your resources more efficiently to ensure quality across applications, and build a culture that focuses on quality and collaboration.
We use our standardized Testing methodology (TMap®) and integrate HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) technology to provide a comprehensive software environment, share assets, and provide full traceability.
A Testing Center of Excellence brings you these benefits:
- Optimized use of existing resources: QA budgets, tools, environments and people.
- Faster time-to-market: Test times reduce by 30% and test automation levels of 50-70%.
- Cost efficiency: Typical resource cost reduction is 35% over a 3-year time frame.
- Optimized application quality and performance: Reduce risk of failure and leakage of high-severity defects to under 2% and improved customer experience.
- Tighter alignment: Align quality effort more tightly with business needs by defining and measuring KPIs.
- Increased agility: Respond to new business challenges better and allocate your quality team’s time by priority.
Together with Capgemini and HP, we plan, implement and execute your TCoE, using a phased approach, integrating HP Application Lifecycle Management, aligned to your company’s readiness for transition and your business goals.
Download our brochure: When testing gets better, business runs smoother.
Discover the benefits of a Testing Center of Excellence.
Increase the QA efficiency and visibility of your software system
Sogeti, Capgemini and HP work with you to achieve an integrated service utility through:
- Strategic consultancy: We assess your readiness and develop a roadmap customized to your business.
- Test process consulting: We use our TPI® framework to provide a maturity assessment and advise on performance to fast track process improvements.
- Test management, engineering, and execution: Our testing coverage enables test automation across the delivery lifecycle. It includes functional, infrastructure, performance, security, packaged applications, migration, end-to-end testing, and software testing-as-a-service.
- Managed testing services: We deliver MTS resources with the right skills, in the right locations at the right time to provide the best value.
Learn more about our partner HP.
- Steven Van SchilPractice Director Testing & Digital Assurance
+32 (0)2 538 92 92
Steven Van SchilPractice Director Testing & Digital Assurance
+32 (0)2 538 92 92