Managed Testing Services
As businesses rely more heavily on cutting-edge technology, demands on IT departments are intensifying. Managed Testing Services from Sogeti and Capgemini provide the test organization, processes and environment to address major testing challenges and achieve optimum results.
With MTS, you benefit from a proven industrialized testing process that leverages our onshore and nearshore resources, as well as our Rightshore® global delivery model.
Our clients access the unrivalled expertise of over 12,000 test professionals and 14,500 application specialists, whose business and sector-specific knowledge enable us to identify and understand your unique requirements.
Sogeti and Capgemini have built solid track records delivering long-term MTS contracts to multinational organizations in the financial services, telecoms and government sectors. Our combined know-how ensures high-level, comprehensive support to help you achieve the highest standards for testing effectiveness.
Transform your Testing Function to Achieve Highest Quality at All Times
We offer an end-to-end fully customized service where the responsibility of application testing is taken at an enterprise or program level. Sogeti and Capgemini provide a shared risk model to organizations who want to transform their testing function to achieve high-quality cost-effectively without the expense of large overheads and day-to-day responsibilities, and without losing overall control.
The essential components of our Managed Testing Services are:
- A structured testing service with our world-class testing methodology TMap®.
- Business-driven Test Management (based on TMap®).
- Rightshore®, our global delivery model combining testing professionals in onshore, nearshore and offshore locations that is flexible to scale up or down depending on business.
- Core client team with deep technological know-how and sector-specific expertise.
- Test Centers of Excellence established to cover specialist testing skills (mobile testing, performance testing, security testing and many more..).
- KPIs directly aligned with business objectives.
- Unique quality transformation vision with our PointZERO® ‘shift left’ approach applied for continuous improvement in testing functions.
Our MTS solution delivers the following tangible benefits:
- Significantly reduced total cost of testing: balanced sourcing can yield up to 30% savings.
- Measurable quality improvements: proven prevention of at least 98% of high-severity defects and improved time to market of at least 15%.
- Skills transfer: embedding capabilities into your organization and ensuring quality across multiple supplier environments.
A Business-driven, Risk-based Approach to Structured Testing
At the heart of MTS is our world-class TMap® methodology. This is applied across our test centers to ensure that standards of quality, time and cost are maintained throughout the testing lifecycle.
A Client-Dedicated Test Line
A fixed core team is assigned to monitor, maintain and reuse your organization’s accumulated testing knowledge, and can be scaled on demand. To maximize efficiency, our testers are highly experienced, centralized and cross-trained in multiple technologies.
Test Center of Excellence
Organized across multiple test lines, this resource combines client test teams, tools and environments to provide scalable, end-to-end testing capabilities that can be adapted to meet clients’ changing needs.
MTS Case Study
ING REIM - Outsourcing the testing of a new management information system results in a 50% reduction in test effort.
- Fabian GaloppinOperations Manager Testing
+32 (0)2 708 11 11
Fabian GaloppinOperations Manager Testing
+32 (0)2 708 11 11